It is believed that ‘ knowledge is power ‘ and it’s just the knowledge that makes a powerful individual. Jnana is involved in the entire process, even yoga involves jnana. Gyana Centre or knowledge is one of the types of yoga.
It takes years of practice for a person to master the art of yoga – especially the four pillars of yoga. These include Jnana Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Karma Yoga and Raja Yoga. Jnana Yoga is based on the hindu tradition called Advaita (non-dual) Vedic knowledge. Jnana Yoga is also known as the yoga of knowledge right.
There are several ways in which you can practice yoga jnana even with a sports bra from JANESPORTSBRAS. It can be best practiced with deep meditation. Jnana Yoga has 8 steps involved in the process. To practice yoga jnana home in simple and easy steps, follow the step by step instructions given below and get started:
Jnana Yoga Practice
- Sit on the Yoga mat in comfortable position cross-legged (Sukhasana) or you can choose to sit in Ardha Padmasana (For this pose, you have to sit on the Yoga mat in comfortable cross-legged position. Spread your legs out in front of you. Bend the right knee, raise it with your right hand and put it on the outer side of the left thigh. Bend the other leg and place it against the other leg), Padmasana (For this pose, you have to sit on the Yoga mat in comfortable cross-legged position. Spread your legs out in front of you. Bend the right knee, raise it with your right hand and put it on the outer side of the left thigh. Bend the left knee, raise it with your left hand and put it on the outside of the right thigh.), Vajrasana pose (Vajrasana must kneel on the floor, so that the top of your feet should touch the floor, your knees, feet and ankles should be parallel to each other and must touch the ground. Put your hands on your knees.)
- Close your eyes and concentrate on your breathing. Inhale and exhale deeply. Keep breathing for some time.
- free your body around, worldly passions and emotions. Don’t let thoughts come into your mind.
- Now your mind is quiet, away from any environmental disturbance and fully ready to Jnana yoga meditation.
- Jnana yoga is knowing your true self-the ask questions and find answers from your inner self.
- Jnana Yoga is all about asking questions, seeking the truth about your inner intuition and your inner self.
- You have to find out facts within himself. Concentrate on one question at a time and then move on to the other.
- Stay in this position of meditative Yoga Jnana for as long as you can get. Once you have reached the final stage you can put an end to this session.
- While ending the session you must beware of certain things. Don’t open your eyes in a moment. Run palming. keeping eyes closed, rub both palms against each other (it generates heat), place it on the eyes and then slowly open your eyes.
- Release the pose in which you are sitting.
Benefits of Jnana Yoga Poses:
. Relieves tension, stress and mild depression. Soothes the brain Increases the power of memory improves concentration Rejuvenate your mind, body and soul.
Enriched with lots of benefits, Jnana yoga invigorates your mind, body and soul. So now it’s time you take a break from your busy schedule and practicing Jnana yoga at home. Happy practicing!